The Director of Pre-Construction is primarily responsible for the direction, preparation, documentation, and accurate completion of all estimates and budgets for construction projects.
Develop, improve, and maintain relations between the organization and its respective customers, vendors, and subcontractors. Provide executive leadership, management, mentorship, and training for the estimating department.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and maintain an overall sense of the construction market.
- Review, analyze, and incorporate preconstruction and operations data into the future.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and assistance in the closing of bids, budgets, and proposals.
- Define, review, modify, and manage the overall preconstruction budget.
- Liaise between the preconstruction department and the rest of the departments.
- Develop solutions for internal and external issues as they relate to the preconstruction department.